441 Wadsworth Blvd. Suite 220 Lakewood, CO. 80226
“A Alpha Bail Bonds Denver, Serving all of Colorado”
Searching for Denver Bail Bonds, Bail Bonds Jefferson County?
A Alpha Bail Bonds Denver is less than 15 minutes from both jails, conveniently located just off the 6th Ave. freeway and Wadsworth Blvd in Lakewood. We are an A+ Rated, Trusted, Family Owned and Operated Bail Bond Company located in Lakewood CO. Recommended by families in Colorado for years, over 70% of our business is from referrals, see our reviews. We have Licensed Bail Agents available for all Municipal and County Jails in Colorado.
- SERVICE DOESN’T END WHEN THE BOND IS POSTED, WE ARE WITH YOU TO THE END OF THE CASE.
- BAIL BOND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS.
- HONEST, TRANSPARENT, STRAIGHT FORWARD PRICING.
- APPEAL BONDS IN ALL COLORADO COURTS.
- JUVENILE BONDS, EXPERIENCED AGENTS READY TO HELP.
- OUT OF STATE SIGNERS? POST BONDS IN COLORADO FROM ANYWHERE.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF AND AGENTS TO GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED.
- TRUSTED, RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN COUNT ON.
- SOLUTIONS TO END ACTIVE WARRANTS WITH LITTLE TO NO JAIL TIME IN MOST CASES.
Some metro area jails can take more than 24 hours to release inmates even after bonds have been posted. Let our years of experience help end the confusion of how bail works in Colorado.
About A Alpha Bail Bonds Denver:
A Alpha Bail Bondsman are here to answer your questions, If you just need a quick Denver Inmate Search or your situation is very complicated. We will fully explain the bail process in Colorado before any decisions are made. Contact us and see how A Alpha is changing the way Bail is done in Colorado,
- NO HIDDEN FEES, ONLINE PAYMENTS.
- NO MISLEADING PROMISES.
- NO BOND BROKERS with, so-called “SPECIAL” deals that really end up costing you more money in the end.
Always get solid, honest information from A Alpha Bail Bonds Denver when you need to know how bail bonds work. After all, it is the only way you can make the most informed decision possible. So put your trust in our friendly, fast Denver bail bondsman. Get your friend, family member or loved one out of jail, fast.
Call Now For Denver Bail Bonds Services (303) 202-9951
Looking for Denver bail bonds near me? We can help! Here are some mоѕt important benefits of uѕing a Professional Denver Bondsman from A Alpha.
SAVE MONEY – Post a bond with оur agency аnd уоu only pay a percentage оf thе bond amount set by the Court. If you choose to pay the full bond amount you could end up tying your money up for months and unlike оthеr agencies that keep changing their prices, we have kept our ѕаmе lоw fees we’ve charged fоr оvеr 13 years.
CONFIDENTIALITY – With A Alpha Bail Bonds Denver, evеrуthing саn bе handled discretely in оur office with nо nееd tо givе personal information оr transfer cash in a room full оf strangers. We also offer secure online payments from anywhere in the world.
GREATER CONTROL – A majority of our bonds need no collateral. If you have good, verifiable residence and job history, we can process most bonds with your signature alone.
SAVE TIME WITH DENVER BAIL BONDS – Call us in advance, our agents will get to work so that аll forms and paperwork arе rеаdу whеn уоu arrive. We have a great, easy to find location in Lakewood Colorado. Clean modern office with plenty of free parking and we are handicap accessible.
CONVENIENCE – Wе accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover, аѕ wеll аѕ ATM cards, cash, аnd online payments. We also offer bail bond payment plans and never charge interest or extra fees for those who qualify.
AVOID ARREST – Wе саn verify outstanding warrants, stop looking over your shoulder. Don’t take the chance of being arrested when you are on your way to work, taking children to school or any other inconvenient time. We have solutions so you can take care of the warrant on your schedule, avoid being arrested and spending days in jail.
LEARN THE SYSTEM – Each County has different procedures, Jail fees, hours of operation, bonding process, etc. Benefit from our experience, we will get the correct information to deal with any confusing situation at any County Jail in Colorado.
WE POST BONDS IN ALL OTHER JURISDICTIONS – Save уоurѕеlf a lot оf timе аnd frustration! Lеt uѕ hеlр уоu handle things quickly, bond services available in Denver, Jefferson, Adams, Arapahoe оr аnу оthеr Jail in Colorado? Wе can help! Wе еvеn accept collect calls frоm mоѕt metro area jails: 303.202.9951
WE ARE YOUR DENVER BONDSMAN, conveniently located in Lakewood, just 1 1/2 blocks South оf thе 6th Avenue Freeway on Wadsworth Blvd, less than 15 minutes аwау frоm the Jefferson County Jail or the downtown Denver Detention Facility. Our Agents are available Statewide fоr all оthеr county jails in Colorado. Evеn if уоu live in аnоthеr State аnd nееd tо gеt a family member оr friend released, we can help. Bу uѕing standard .pdf forms thаt саn bе ѕеnt bу email оr fax tо уоur location 24 hours a day, mоѕt Denver Bail Bonds саn bе completed withоut leaving thе comfort оf уоur оwn home… If you are only аrоund thе corner, at work, on vacation or even in another State, we can help!
“Help is only a phone call away, 24 hours a day!”
- Loss of work and the possibility of losing a family’s sole income.
- Self-employed, lost business opportunities and missed commitments.
- The inability to concentrate on the legal matters concerning the case.
If you need to post Bail for a family member, friend or have questions about the Denver bail bonds process, we’re happy to help.
A Alpha Bail Bonds Denver: 303.202.9951 or 720.266.6996
Frequently Asked Questions . FAQ’s
Q: A friend or family member has been arrested, what do we do next?
A: This can be a very stressful situation for people that have never been confronted with the bail process before. Give A Alpha a call, we have the experienced professionals to get the information needed and get the bond started.
Q: How much do Bail Bonds cost?
A: Different bail bond companies charge different Premium amounts, by State Law they cannot charge more than 15% of the bond amount. Be careful when you are approached with very low, up front costs or special “to good to be true” deals, you usually get stuck with higher percentages and more total costs in the end. A Alpha uses Standard Industry Pricing, give us a call and get an honest quote concerning your situation.
Q: How long does it take to get someone out of Jail?
A: This depends on the Jail and their Staff, Bonds posted by A Alpha can be done in as little as 30 minutes but it can take from 6 to 8 hours or more for the Jail to release an inmate. Here is a list of Jails in the metro area, most Jails not covered here have less time related issues booking or releasing inmates and usually take less then 3 hours to post and secure the release of the person being bonded. More Jail Information Here.
- Adams County, To Post: The Agent must call to schedule the bond paperwork before the bond can be posted. Monday’s 6 to 12 hours, most other days are usually 2 to 6 hours. Booking: Usually 4 to 8 hours. Release: Usually 4 to 6 hours, but can be longer than 10 hours.
- Arapahoe County, To Post: Requires an appointment to schedule the bond by an Agent, usually within 2 hours but can take up to 6 hours to get an appointment. Booking: usually takes about 8 to 18 hours, regardless of what the inmate has been told by some of the Staff. It can be less depending on how busy the staff is, a defendant must be booked before the bond can be posted. Release: This process has been known to take over 18 hours but can happen in as little as 8 hours.
- Aurora Municipal, the only Municipal jail in the metro area. To Post: Usually less than an hour, but can be as much as 3 hours depending on how busy the staff is. Booking: Less than 2 hours Release: Around an hour or less, as fast as 15 minutes after the bond has been posted.
- Boulder County, To Post: Usually less than an hour, but can be as much as 3 hours. Booking: 2 to 6 hours Release: 1 to 4 hours or less, as fast as 15 minutes after the bond has been posted.
- Denver County, To Post: Finger print returns can be as long as 18 hours or more, posting the bond is usually less than 30 minutes, Agents cannot post the bond until the finger prints have been returned clear. Bonds can be posted 24 hours a day, however, the bond desk is open from 7 am to 10 pm, if posting a bond is attempted outside of those hours it can take as long as 5 hours. The Agent can be turned away if the process goes past 3 am and the Inmate’s file is set to the courts daily docket. At that point, the Agent is no longer allowed to post until the inmate appears before the court and the results of the hearing are updated to the bond desk, this usually takes 2 to 6 hours. Booking: 6 to 12 hours, regardless of what the inmate has been told by some of the Staff. Release: Usually within 4 to 8 hours.
- Douglas County, To Post: Less than an hour unless the Agent arrives just before shift change, then it can be 2 to 6 hours. Booking: 2 to 4 hours average. Release: Usually less than an hour after the bond has been posted.
- Jefferson County, To Post: Bonds are not processed from 12 Midnight to 7am, usually around an hour any other time. Booking: 2 to 6 hours. Release: Usually 2 to 6 hours after the bond has been posted, if the defendant has a pretrial hold they will be released after 2pm the following day.
Q: What happens if I missed Court?
A: You will have an active Failure to Appear (FTA) warrant for your arrest, avoid all contact with Law Enforcement and IMMEDIATELY call the A Alpha office at 303.202.9951, we have several options available to clear the warrant and get the case back on track with no jail time in most situations.
Q: I think I have an active warrant, what can I do?
A: If you have been contacted by law Enforcement regarding a warrant, you may be required to turn yourself in and appear before the court to have a bond amount set. If the warrant was issued by the court, it might have a bond amount set already. Give us a call and we can determine the options available concerning your specific situation, most of the time with little or no jail time. 303.202.9951
Q: How do I know if a Bond Company or Agent is legitimate?
A: All licensed Bondsman or Agents in Colorado are required to carry their State Issued license with them, they cannot post a bond at the jail without it. If you suspect an agent, ask to see their drivers license and bond license, the name should match and the bond license should contain a Colorado State Seal and be issued from the Colorado Division of Insurance. Another way to confirm an Agent is to search (Google, Bing or Yahoo) the web for the company they represent, consider it a warning if their company is not on the web. All reputable Bond Companies have a website. If they have a website, call the number listed and ask the person answering if the Agent works with them.